Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trying Again...

Okay..so I'm going to vent..

I feel like there is never enough time in the day..I can never get everything done, that I need to take care of..and if I happen to amazingly get almost everything on my "To Do List" done, I am freaking estatic and relieved..

People are sooo STUPID!!!AHHHH!! Sorry just had to get it out, I'm not talking about people in general, just some that I see around me...Seriously, I want to ask them, "how do you make everyday"..I mean that in the nicest way possible..

I HATE that I am OCD..I wish for one day I could make it go away, and just be a messy person, instead of this uncontrollable neat freak, that I have become and has taken over my life!! AHHHH!!

I wish I could learn to BREATH, that most of all would be wonderful..I know my life is not bad at all, but sometimes in my own little world, I feel overwhelmed...

Okay, so just had to get all that out today...

:) God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment